Last Modified: May 15, 2018
The Arena introduces a primary entertainment of Cinema Experience for the residents of Bahria Town and Twin Cities. The first of its kind 3-D cinema, a laudable amusement which will boast the state of the art cinema experience. An exhibition hall favoring the high profile society for Art-displays/arranging fairs, exclusive restaurant and a shopping arcade.
When you use our services, you’ll share some information with us. So we want to be upfront about the information we collect, how we use it, whom we share it with, and the controls we give you to access, update, and delete your information.
Information We Collect
There are two basic categories of information we collect:
- Information you choose to give us.
- Information we get when you use our services.
Here’s a little more detail on each of these categories.
Information You Choose to Give Us
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example,
When you contact customer support or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer.
Information We Get When You Use Our Services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used and how you’ve used them.
Usage Information. We collect information about your activity through our services. For example, we may collect information about:
- how you interact with our services, such as which device is used to access our services
- Device Information. We collect information from and about the devices you use. For example, we collect:
- information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone;
- information from device sensors, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, compasses, microphones, and whether you have headphones connected; and
- information about your wireless and mobile network connections, such as mobile phone number, service provider, and signal strength.
- Location Information. When you use our services we may collect information about your location. With your permission, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
Log Information. We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes, among other things:
- details about how you’ve used our services.
- device information, such as your web browser type and language.
- access times.
- pages viewed.
- IP address.
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
How We Use Information
What do we do with the information we collect?
The short answer is: Provide you with an amazing set of products and services that we relentlessly improve. Here are the ways we do that:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our products, services, and promotional offers that we think may interest you.
- monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
We store other information for longer periods of time. For example:
- We store location information for different lengths of time based on how precise it is and which services you use.
Control over Your Information
We want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you with the following tool.
- Revoking permissions. If you let us use your information, you can always change your mind and simply revoke your permission by changing the settings on your device if your device offers those options. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.For Example: if we do not have information regarding your location. Then we won't be able to show nearest showtimes to your location.
Bases for using your information
- Contract. One reason we might use your information is because you’ve entered into an agreement with us. For example, when you download/use our application/website we have to collect information related to your location,Internet, and Device for Notifications
- Consent. In some cases we’ll ask for consent to use your information for specific purposes. If we do, we’ll make sure you can revoke your consent in our services or through your device permissions. Even if we’re not relying on consent to use your information, we may ask you for permission to access data like location.
Your right to object
You have the right to object to our use of your information.You can contact us.
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13.In some cases, this means we will be unable to provide certain functionality to these users. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.